soulmate
Thursday, August 4, 2016 | 6:29 AM | 0 Dreamer(s)

2016. A brand new year for me. A fresh new start when I found a guy that worth wasting time with. I adore him so much. He pretty much heals my broken part which is my heart. I'm so glad that I found him. I'm so happy when I'm with him. He adores me dearly and i adore him dearly too. I fell in love with his smile and his sincerity. 

I miss him when he is not around me. I misses him every single second. He's a nice guy. He's always there for me. I hope we stick together through thick and thin. I love him so much and I can't stop thinking about him. I love you i love you i love you so much b. 

Ya Allah I pray to you that he is my soulmate and the father of my children ❤️ 

Growing older and all you can think of is what your future holds. I hope my future is with him. I'm drunk in love but I am still sane. He makes me feel like my imperfection is not important. He fills the hole inside of me. I hope he feels the same way as much as how I feel about him. Ya Allah Ya Allah protect him and all the people I love. 

I actually can't go a day without him but in this situation I have to hold my drill. He is now in his final semester and currently in industrial training session. I am in my final semester and will be doing the practical thing next semester, insyaallah. 

I hope I am not too clingy. Even if I am super clingy, i hope he is not annoyed. I love him so much now I can't lose him.

19/3 my everything 00:51❤️